Dear Directors of Training,
The ACEPT Conference this year will take place on Friday, May 19th, 2023. The student poster session is a wonderful opportunity for your students to showcase their work, practice their presentation skills, and network with professionals in the field.
Please pass this message along to your students and encourage any who are interested to submit a proposal to present a poster this year by completing the form below:
We hope to see you and your students on Friday, May 19th!
For your reference the details for the Student Posters can be found below:
We are inviting submissions from graduate students in the field of psychology and counseling (MEd, MA, MSW, PsyD, PhD, etc.) for poster presentation proposals.
Poster presentations that highlight how social and political forces impact supervision and training, as well as the need for openness to perspectives in supervision. Submission presentations may be theoretical, programmatic or research based in nature. Topic suggestions may include and are not limited to:
- The Impact of the Social and/or Political Climate on Therapy, Supervision, and Training
- Addressing Multiple Viewpoints in Supervision
- Client Perspectives and Values That are Activating for Therapists or Supervisors
- Navigating Conflicting Values between Patients/Clients, Therapists and Supervisors
- Ethical Dilemmas or Implications
Guidelines for Proposals
All proposals should include:
- Contact information for the presenter(s) (e.g., email, phone number, academic institution and degree program, level of training)
- Abstract (50 to 100 words) including the title of the proposed presentation
- Submitters will be notified by email upon receipt of their proposal.
The deadline for poster submissions is 5:00pm on Friday, April 14th, 2023.
Please email Plamena Daskalova at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.