Site Guide, & FAQs
Each site will be given a 30 minute time slot for meeting with interested students.
- Each site is asked to provide a specific link using their own preferred virtual platform (e.g. Google Meet, Zoom). The submitted links will be placed in an organized schedule that students can use to navigate the fair and visit with sites they choose.
- Sites may use their 30 minute slot however they wish. Ideas include providing a formal presentation about their site or having more informal time for questions and answers about the site.
- Students are welcome to come in and out of meetings within the 30 minutes as there may be other sites of interest holding meetings simultaneously.
- A CE Presentation will be offered for attendees of the fair between 1pm and 3pm on Friday, 12/3/21.
- Pre-recorded Guidelines Presentations for Students and Sites will be made available as a part of the virtual practicum fair.
ACEPT Guidelines Presentation
ACEPT Guidelines Presentation Video (one video for both sites and students)
Dr. Melisa Bailey will be Presenting on Friday, December 3rd from 1:00-2:30pm.