Due to the ongoing safety concerns of COVID-19, the ACEPT Executive Committee is planning to hold the Annual Practicum Fair in a virtual format again this year. The Virtual ACEPT Practicum Fair will be held on Thursday, December 2nd & Friday, December 3rd, 2021.
We received a lot of positive feedback about the virtual format last year, and we are currently planning for the format to be the same as it was last year. Please see the information below on what to expect:
- Dates: Thursday, 12/2/21 & Friday, 12/3/21, from 9am-3pm each day
- Each site will be given a 30 minute time slot for meeting with interested students.
- Each site is asked to provide a specific link using their own preferred virtual platform (e.g. Google Meet, Zoom). The submitted links will be placed in an organized schedule that students can use to navigate the fair and visit with sites they choose.
- Sites may use their 30 minute slot however they wish. Ideas include providing a formal presentation about their site or having more informal time for questions and answers about the site.
- Students are welcome to come in and out of meetings within the 30 minutes as there may be other sites of interest holding meetings simultaneously.
- A Continuing Education/CE Presentation will be offered for attendees of the fair between 1pm and 3pm on Friday, 12/3/21.
- Pre-recorded Guidelines Presentations for Students and Sites will be made available as a part of the virtual practicum fair.
Please note that because the fair is virtual, only sites that are registered ACEPT members are able to participate in the Practicum fair. Please submit your annual membership registration form and pay your dues by the deadline, October 31, 2021, to ensure your ability to participate in the Practicum Fair.
To complete your registration for this year’s practicum fair please visit: ACEPT 2021 Virtual Practicum Fair Site Registration
- Practicum Fair Registration is due by Friday, October 22nd.
- Site links and materials (fliers, links, etc.) will be due to ACEPT by Friday, November 12th.
- Final Schedules will be shared and posted on the ACEPT website by November 19th.